Thursday, May 12, 2011

note 54

I'm back!

Was caught up with life, yes life. Life have been hard on me lately.
For the pass month, it was smooth then things started to go wrong.
One after another. From the car, the rent house, the other party,
the family issues, the money problems, and the list goes on.

I haven't been in a good condition lately, been puffing a lot.
Didn't manage to eat properly, neither do I have time to get a proper sleep.
But all that have ended. Thank God.

I'm back in Bangsar after so long. I miss this place.
Yes, I miss the people too. Be good to me please.
Will be back in Shah Alam next week.
Gosh, what kind of holiday is this?

No more sleeping disorder, been eating well.
Oh wait, then there is this particular issue that
I haven't settle. Oh just let that be.
What even happens, I'm still me :)

0 point of view/s.: